Lately I have been cheating on the hand (or eye, if you will) of THE SIR on the other side of the lens. I’ve been a doing a bit of work getting my “smize” on and modelling for a few industry friends. A week ago Jess Lupton and Steve Marais rang me up and requested that I star in their try-out for a brief sent by a major menswear retailer. Of course I said hell-to-the-yeah and jumped on it, those two I count among my fave people in Joziburg’s entire threads scene. Even though it would have been quite unlikely for me to be snapped in this type of styling prior this shoot, I must say these images look rather handsome.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- But I keep gyrating to that jaaaam @ayandamak! You know the one I'm talking about! 7 hours ago
- RT @Miss_Athi: Write in your own voice. Don't read someone else's work and try to emulate them. You're only cheating yourself. 19 hours ago
- @sphe_thu2 see, you could have joined the Sunday gang. It went really great. 1 day ago
- @ManyanoM I hear you. Soooo over it! I'm eyeing that Saumsung story though. 1 day ago
- @sphe_thu2 hahaha we did. Did you manage to escape judgement on Sunday? 1 day ago