I’ve been hinting the arrival of my Limited luckyboy clothing line for a while now. Finally, the pieces are available to purchase on MSCBoutique.com and via Maria McCloy’s stall at the Market on Main, every Sunday (NOW DO THE RIGHT THANG!). I’m not going to try and do my own blatant PR on this blog *insert rapturous laughter here* and tell you how super great it really is. -That you can see on the label’s own Tumblr. In the meantime let me feed you some good stuff. Do enjoy these images of the launch campaign starring Ridwaan Abbobaker, Ashwin Bosman, Sbusiso Masombuka, and Brighton Ngoma shot by the amazing Eunice Driver. Also featured here, I included my own few snaps of Previdar Magazine’s Hloni Senokoane aka @fashionwidower.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- *does the hlokoloza coming forward* RT @Litchi_NinJaa_: I've got nothing to hide.Woza! 7 hours ago
- Soooo pwetty! RT @sheenabagshawe: Tuesday #shoesday #marimekko #converse #AllStar instagram.com/p/atdvLxIRnS/ 8 hours ago
- @_Amvr terror, I tell you. Terror! 9 hours ago
- @_Amvr the concept of i Midrand TV nje! 9 hours ago
- #TweetThatThaaaang RT @MsLeloB: Don't read someone's timeline and think you know them. 9 hours ago