Backpacks are fully trending at the moment. Everywhere I go, I swear my camera does a 180◦ and randomly click at a find. Truth be told, I doubt if there is a trick to pull one off sans looking like an overgrown tween. Not even the part hippie-slash- part sporty looking fashion people have quite pinned relevant stylings and how dare we leave the minimalist chic ones out? How very dare we? And there is quite a variety right now, some festooned with charms, some made out of delicate fabrics, some rugged –full of “character”, if you may and the rest, well, whatever. I am told that one (grown-ass folk that is), needs to go armed with an attitude to match whenever strapping on a ruckie .As much as I absolutely despise non multi functional fashion, I have to say, this seemingly disposable trend erects my brow.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- Nothing comes between Khethiwe and a giant earring game! #Generations NOTHING!!! 9 hours ago
- What's wrong with S'khothing? What is wrong with S'khothing? RT @SbuSadiq: So happy to see Lehasa back on my ... m.tmi.me/Zif3e 9 hours ago
- If we can't drop down with in a perfect dougie, we cannot have a future!! #YeahISaidIt #K_Thanks_Bye 10 hours ago
- If we can't do the dougie, we cannot have a future!! #YeahISaidIt #K_Thanks_Bye 10 hours ago
- Love the avi @cult_collective. The C-face is my fave!! ☺ 15 hours ago